The of the Ruhr-Universität Bochum , with the support of symmedia and Service Service Excellence Partnern created study " Growth drivers in the service of mechanical engineering " has brought positive results on days :
- Service leaders achieve more than 35 percent of the total turnover of an enterprise with service
- About 80 percent of mechanical engineers expect in the coming years a significant growth in the service business .
At the same time see many service managers as well as major challenges to the service in engineering come :
- Approximately 90 percent of respondents see " higher requirements of customers in terms of availability and flexibility " as a central trend in service .
- Many service manager concerned , third-party ( eg spare parts pirates ) might gain a larger market share in the service .
- About 30 percent of all service manager looks to lack of information about the customer needs a major obstacle for the service distribution .
Are you interested in the complete study " Growth drivers in the service of mechanical engineering " ( 119.00 EUR incl . Shipping and VAT . ) ?
Please send an email to: info (at) symmedia.de