A total of seven of our customers, have presented their strategies for digitalisation and networking from 31. May to 10 June at Drupa, the world's largest trade fair for printing technology in Dusseldorf. Here the focus was also on our software symmedia SP/1. For the printing industry is well on the way to Industry 4.0. A first step towards "Printing 4.0" are digitised service processes and new service products. The results: rapid assistance in the event of damage, more efficient production processes through predictable maintenance, naturally less machine downtime and therefore cost savings.
symmedia SP/1 users who were also at Drupa:
- Hunkeler, the specialist for pre- and post-solutions for high performance digital printing systems with the remote service platform "Remote Assist"
- Kampf, the leading manufacturer of slitting and rewinding machines.
- Kolbus, the world leader in bookbinding machines with the service portal "Kolbus Assist 360".
- Manroland sheetfed, experts in offset printing presses in the commercial printing and package printing and publishing with the service portal "Telepresence".
- Muller Martini, who with "MM remote line” have taken an important step toward networking and automation of machinery.
- WIFAG Polytype Group, the leading provider of printing presses for packaging and for the finishing of surfaces.
- WillPemcoBielomatik, global leading manufacturer of paper production machines.