The Service Cockpit is the central working interface for the manufacturer’s service technicians. It contains, based on requirements, Remote Service, Maintenance, Parts and Monitoring.
Machine manufacturers who initially only use symmedia SP/1 Remote Service can complement this later on with symmedia SP/1 Maintenance. symmedia SP/1 Monitoring users can later activate symmedia SP/1 Parts and use the monitoring data to generate automated wearing parts shopping carts.
The reduced display of the user interface of symmedia SP/1 Service Cockpit (views: Remote Service, Maintenance, Parts, Monitoring)
Service Cockpit for the service technicians (depending on respective modules):
- Current Service Requests
- Access to the customer and the customer facility
- Use of all automation and diagnostic tools
and remote control of the HMI
- Data logging, programming and parameter setting
- Maintenance due dates of all facilities
- Online inspections
- Online conferencing
- View spare parts catalogues and facility documentation
- Fill spare parts shopping carts
- OEE visualisations
- Live machine data visualisation
- Historic machine data visualisation
- Compile service reports
- Close Service Tickets and/or trigger tickets for subsequent activities (spare part ordering, technician deployment, etc).
- View machine history
- and much more.
Service Cockpit as control centre for the service manager (depending on respective modules):
- Overview of open Service Tickets (worldwide or regional)
- Expiring service contracts or warranties
- Service history of all customers and facilities